Organic freeze dried topinambur powder – rich in inulin, for a healthy stomach
Organic freeze dried topinambur powder is good addition to your food. Thanks to freeze- drying process all the good properties of Jerusalem artichoke have been preserved in the Jerusalem artichoke powder.
Topinambur has many useful feature:
- Supports weight loss
- Reduces sourness
- Stimulates metabolism
- Normalizes appetite.
- Contains important minerals
- Potassium, chromium and magnesium.
- Suitable for diabetics
- Low glycemic index (GI) (does not sicnificantly increase blood sugar levels)
The GI indicates the effect of carbohydrates on a person’s blood glucose (also called blood sugar) level. Foods with high GI will increase blood sugar level quickly.
Foods with carbohydrates that break down more slowly, releasing glucose more gradually into the bloodstream, tend to have a low GI (e.g topinambur powder). And this is the reason why feeling of fullness lasts longer.
- A good source of fiber
- Contains dietary fiber inulin
- Supports the digestive system
- Supports the blood vessels
- Supports overall health
- Fibers help to lower cholesterol levels and
- Reduce diabetes risk.
- Prebiotic* effect
- Useful in human gut microbiota
* Prebiotics are food ingridients that create „good enviroment“ for „good“ bacteria and for „bad“ bacteria they create „unfavorable enviroment“.
Using: add 2-3 tbsp to yoghurt, smoothie, porridge, soup, dough etc. We will add exciting recipes to our page as well!
Composition: 100% freeze dried and grounded topinambur. Organic farming
Nutrition facts per 100 g:
Energy: 365 kcal / 1527 kJ
Total fats: 0,2 g
Carbohydrate: 25 g, sugars* 25 g
Dietary fiber: 61 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 0 g
Ca: 40 mg
Fe: 12 mg
Mg: 30 mg
P: 500 mg
K: 200 mg
* naturally occuring sugars
Recipe: Brokkoli püreesupp maapirnijahuga
Country of origin: Estonia