Sea buckthorn is also used for rheumatism and gout, vascular calcification and vegetative nervous system disorders, for the relief of climacteric manifestations and disorders. Sea buckthorn accelerates tissue regeneration, so it is recommended for the treatment of oral cavity, gastric and duodenal ulcers and intestinal ulcers and anal fungal infections.
TOPINAMBUR has many useful feature:
- Supports weight loss
- Reduces sourness
- Stimulates metabolism
- Normalizes appetite.
- Contains important minerals
- Potassium, chromium and magneesium.
- Suitable for diabetics
- Low glycemic index (GI) (does not sicnificantly increase blood sugar levels)
The GI indicates the effect of carbohydrates on a person’s blood glucose (also called blood sugar) level. Foods with high GI will increase blood sugar level quickly.
Foods with carbohydrates that break down more slowly, releasing glucose more gradually into the bloodstream, tend to have a low GI (e.g topinambur powder). And this is the reason why feeling of fullness lasts longer.
- A good source of fiber
- Contains dietary fiber inulin
- Supports the digestive system
- Supports the blood vessels
- Supports overall health
- Fibers help to lower cholesterol levels and
- Reduce diabetes risk.
- Prebiotic* effect
- Useful in human gut microbiota
* Prebiotics are food ingridients that create „good enviroment“ for „good“ bacteria and for „bad“ bacteria they create „unfavorable enviroment“.
Using: add 3-4 tbsp to yoghurt, smoothie, porridge etc.
Composition: sea bucthorn powder, topinambur powder. Organic farming
Nutrition facts per 100g: energy 316 kcal/ 1324 kJ; carbohydrates 33,1 g, including sugars* 11,6g; total fats 13,5g, of which saturated fatty acids 0,11g; protein 15,4g; sodium 0g
*naturally occuring sugars
Country of origin: Estonia