Organic topinambur press residue powder is healthy addition to your food. Topinambur powder has many useful feature:
- Supports weight loss
- Reduces sourness
- Stimulates metabolism
- Normalizes appetite.
- Contains important minerals
- Potassium, chromium and magneesium.
- Suitable for diabetics
- Low glycemic index (GI) (does not sicnificantly increase blood sugar levels)
The GI indicates the effect of carbohydrates on a person’s blood glucose (also called blood sugar) level. Foods with high GI will increase blood sugar level quickly.
Foods with carbohydrates that break down more slowly, releasing glucose more gradually into the bloodstream, tend to have a low GI (e.g topinambur powder). And this is the reason why feeling of fullness lasts longer.
- A good source of fiber
- Contains dietary fiber inulin
- Supports the digestive system
- Supports the blood vessels
- Supports overall health
- Fibers help to lower cholesterol levels and
- Reduce diabetes risk.
- Prebiotic* effect
- Useful in human gut microbiota
* Prebiotics are food ingridients that create „good enviroment“ for „good“ bacteria and for „bad“ bacteria they create „unfavorable enviroment“.
Using: add 2-3 tbsp to yoghurt, smoothie, porridge, soup, pesto or in baking goods. We will add exciting recipes to our page as well.
Composition: 100% topinambur press residue powder. Organic farming
Nutrition facts per 100g: energy 365 kcal/ 1548 kJ; carbohydrates 81,2 g, including sugars* 30,24g; total fats 1,15g, of which saturated fatty acids 0,28g; protein 7,31g; sodium* 0,11g
*naturally occuring sugars and sodium
Country of origin: Estonia